The most accurate Self Directed IRA industry list online is now available for public use.
Are you looking to invest your self-directed IRA into an alternative investment?
If you are considering investing in an alternative investments with your self-directed IRA, you are in the right place. The Ultimate List of Self Directed IRA Custodians and Administrators is the most accurate and up-to-date industry guide available to people looking for self-directed IRA custodians and administrators.
This complete list of custodians and administrators encompasses every custodian and administrator who specializes in opening accounts and providing administration services for self-directed IRAs. This list is one of the most valuable resources that you have available to you as an investor when it comes to the self-directed IRA industry.
Now that you have found The List of Self Directed IRA Custodians and Administrators... What's Next?
You can find the list of self-directed IRA custodians and administrators below. You should review it to find a suitable company for your self-directed IRA investing needs. We have included the company's contact information and website for your convenience. We have also included a link to a due diligence report we have done on each company. You should use this if you want more detail on any specific company.
Currently there are 47 companies on this list. Conducting research on each one to find the most suitable custodian or administrator is challenging and time consuming. In order to make this process easier for you, we have created The Ultimate Insider's Guide to Self Directed IRA Custodians and Administrators. This resource will save you countless hours of trying to research each custodian and administrator to see which is the best fit for your investing need. If you want to self direct your retirement, this resource is essential.
Finding the best-fit custodian or administrator requires a lot of time and effort. You need to research and interview each custodian and administrator you are considering. Then you need to verify all this information. This take a lot of time. If you value your time like I do, you will want a simpler solution.
We get inundated with requests for us to help people find the best custodian or administrator for their investing needs. So in order to address the many requests we get for guidance with this process, we have compiled this essential resource for self directed IRA investors. The Ultimate Insider's Guide to Self Directed IRA Custodians and Administrators. ← Click on the link to learn more about this report.
Innovative Advisory Group is an independent and unbiased third-party wealth management company. We provide wealth management services for our clients which include: risk management, due diligence, and research on self-directed IRA custodians and administrators. We also provide professional financial advice on traditional and alternative investments
The last update of this list was on: 9/15/17
The Ultimate List of Self Directed IRA Custodians and Administrators
Custodian / Administrator
Accuplan Benefit Services
American Estate & Trust
Bank of Utah
Central Bank of Utah
Chicago Trust Administration Services
Community National Bank
Equity Trust Company
First Midwest Bank
GoldStar Trust Company
Horizon Trust Company
IRA Express, Inc.
IRA Financial Trust Company
IRA Services Trust
Kingdom Trust Company
Liberty Trust Company
Madison Trust Company
Mainstar Trust Company (formerly First Trust of Onaga)
Millennium Trust Company
Mountain West IRA
Nevada Trust Company
New Direction IRA
Next Generation Trust Services
NuView Trust Company
Pensco Trust Company
Polycomp Administrative Services
Preferred Trust Company
Provident Trust Group
Real Trust IRA Alternatives
Security Trust Company
Sovereign International Pension
Specialized IRA Services
Strata Trust Company
* There are currently 47 companies on this list. Please note that this list is only for Custodians and Administrators that specialize in alternative investments.
Where do you go from here?
There are many resources available to you on this website to help you with your investing education. Listed below are some articles that can give you some more insight into self directed IRAs. If you want more extensive information about each firm on this list, you can access The Ultimate Insider's Guide to Self Directed IRA Custodians and Administrators. If you need professional help from an expert, you can contact us here.
Self Directed IRA Related Articles and Resources:
- The Complete List of Self Directed IRA Advisors
- Choosing a Self Directed IRA Custodian
- Quick Start Guide to Self Directed IRAs
- 28 Smart Questions to Ask Your Self Directed IRA Custodian
- The Ultimate Insider's Guide to Self Directed IRA Custodian and Administrators
- Self Directed IRA Rules, Regulations and Resources
- What is a Disqualified Person?
- 5 Common Prohibited Transactions That Could Tax You
- The Real Estate Investor's Guide: Using a Self Directed IRA to Buy Real Estate
- 9 Common Mistakes Investors Make Using a Self-Directed IRA
- The $100 Million Dollar Mitt Romney Self Directed IRA - How you can use these strategies to build one yourself
- Worried About Fraud with You Self Directed IRA? The SEC says, "Ask A Financial Advisor"
- Self-Directed IRA Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
* While IAG may use or recommend the products or services of some of the listed companies, we do not endorse any specific company on the above list unless explicitly stated.