The most accurate Self-Directed IRA industry list online and is now available for public use.
Are you looking to invest your Self-Directed IRA into an alternative investment?
If you are considering investing in an alternative investment with your self-directed IRA, then you are in the right place. The Ultimate List of Self Directed IRA Custodians and Administrators is the most accurate and up-to-date industry guide available to people looking for self-directed IRA custodians and administrators.
The complete list of custodians and administrators encompasses every custodian and administrator who specializes in opening accounts and providing administration services for self-directed IRAs. This list is one of the most valuable resources that investors have available to them about the self-directed IRA industry.
Now that you have found The Ultimate List of Self Directed IRA Custodians and Administrators… What’s next?
You can find the list of self-directed IRA custodians and administrators below. You should review it to find a suitable company for your IRA. However having this list may not be enough for you. Conducting research to find the most suitable custodian or administrator is challenging. In order to make this process easier for you, we have created a Quick Start Guide to Self-Directed IRAs. This quick start guide shows you an easy to follow 5 step process to bring you from start to finish with your self-directed IRA investment.
Another resource you can use to help you in your decision process is the article, Choosing a Self-Directed IRA Custodian or Administrator. You want to make sure your investment strategy aligns with the firm you are choosing. Factors such as specialization, fee structure, and approach to service all play a role in who you ultimately choose for your custodian or administrator.
This process requires a lot of time and effort to research and interview each custodian and administrator you are considering. You probably don’t have that kind of time in your busy schedule. In order to address the many requests we get for guidance with this process, we have compiled this special report, The Ultimate Insider's guide to Self Directed IRA Custodians and Administrators.
This report will provide you with all the information you should need on each custodian and administrator. All information is updated and verified periodically to ensure its accuracy. Learn more information about The Ultimate Insider's Guide to Self Directed IRA Custodians and Administrators.
Innovative Advisory Group is an independent and unbiased third-party wealth management company. We provide wealth management services for our clients which include: risk management, due diligence, and research on self-directed IRA custodians and administrators. We also provide professional financial advice on traditional and alternative investments
The last update of this list was on: 11/28/16
The Ultimate List of Self Directed IRA Custodians and Administrators
Custodian / Administrator
Accuplan Benefit Services
American Estate & Trust
Bank of Utah
Central Bank of Utah
Chicago Trust Administration Services
Community National Bank
Equity Trust Company
First Midwest Bank
GoldStar Trust Company
Horizon Trust Company
IRA Express, Inc.
IRA Financial Trust Company
IRA Services Trust
Kingdom Trust Company
Liberty Trust Company
Madison Trust Company
Mainstar Trust Company (formerly First Trust of Onaga)
Millennium Trust Company
Mountain West IRA
Nevada Trust Company
New Direction IRA
Next Generation Trust Services
Pensco Trust Company
Polycomp Administrative Services
Preferred Trust Company
Provident Trust Group
Real Trust IRA Alternatives
Security Trust Company
Self Directed IRA Services
Sovereign International Pension
Specialized IRA Services
* There are currently 47 companies on this list. Please note that this list is only for Custodians and Administrators that specialize in alternative investments.
Where do you go from here?
There are many resources available to you on this website to help you with your investing education. Listed below are some articles that can give you some more insight into self directed IRAs. If you want more extensive information about each firm on this list, you can request our The Ultimate Insider's Guide to Self Directed IRA Custodians and Administrators report. If you need help from an expert, you can contact us here.
Self Directed IRA Related Articles and Resources:
- The Complete List of Self Directed IRA Advisors
- Choosing a Self Directed IRA Custodian
- Quick Start Guide to Self Directed IRAs
- 28 Questions to Ask Your Self Directed IRA Custodian
- The Ultimate Insider's Guide to Self Directed IRA Custodian and Administrators
- Self Directed IRA Rules, Regulations and Resources
- What is a Disqualified Person?
- 5 Common Prohibited Transactions That Could Tax You
- The Real Estate Investor's Guide: Using a Self Directed IRA to Buy Real Estate
- 9 Common Mistakes Investors Make Using a Self-Directed IRA
- The $100 Million Dollar Mitt Romney Self Directed IRA - How you can use these strategies to build one yourself
- Worried About Fraud with You Self Directed IRA? The SEC says, "Ask A Financial Advisor"
- Self-Directed IRA Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
* While IAG may use or recommend the products or services of some of the listed companies, we do not endorse any specific company on the above list unless explicitly stated.